You are here
Polycot Associates collects limited personal information through its contact forms, and for our public email list. We collect names, emails, and information related to potential or current clients, companies, and their projects.
We use this information to propose and coordinate service delivery
The information collected is not shared with third parties except for the following:
- Customer and client information may be stored with a third party customer relationship management service, Highrise.
- Customer and client information may also be stored with a third party project communication platform, Basecamp.
- Email signups are stored with a third party bulk email service provider, Mailchimp.
We gather information to facilitate the sale, coordination and management of client projects. We also gather information to provide news and information via our company email list. The information we gather is used only for these purposes, which are related to our business relationships and marketing efforts. We are always clear about how personal information will be used, and we never use it for a purpose other than that described without your permission.
Also, when you browse our website, we may collect information about your visit and your web browsing. That information may include
- your IP address,
- your operating system,
- your browser ID,
- your browsing activity, and
- other information about how you interacted with our website.
Transfer of information from the Polycot Associates site to a third party is limited to the following:
Polycot Associates will never disclose any of your sensitive information without your affirmative consent.
If you have any concern about information Polycot Associates has collected about you, or feel that information so collected has been inappropriately disclosed or misused, please notify us immediately via email to info at polycotassociates.com or letter to Polycot Associates, PO Box 151507, Austin, TX 78715-1507.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Polycot Associates commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Polycot Associates via our contact form, or direct contact with Jon Lebkowsky (jonl at polycotassociates.com), phone (512) 524-3301.
Polycot Associates has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS Foundation, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/jamsfoundation/ for more information or to file a complaint (https://www.jamsadr.com/about/submit-a-case). The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
You have the right to access any personal information about you that Polycot Associates holds, and to correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the Principles, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated.
Polycot Associates collects only very limited personal data, and you always have the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether your personal information will be (i) disclosed to a third party or (ii) used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. In any case where third party disclosure or alternate use is possible, Polycot Associates will offer a clear choice for you to opt out.
Please note that:
- Polycot Associates is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Under certain conditions you can invoke binding arbitration.
- Polycot Associates may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Polycot Associates has liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties - see https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=3-ACCOUNTABILITY-FOR-ONWARD-TRANSFER.
For more information, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework