You are here
Polycot Associates collects limited personal information through its contact forms, and for our public email list. We collect names, emails, and information related to potential or current clients, companies, and their projects.
We use this information to propose and coordinate service delivery
The information collected is not shared with third parties except for the following:
- Customer and client information may be stored with a third party customer relationship management service, Highrise.
- Customer and client information may also be stored with a third party project communication platform, Basecamp.
- Email signups are stored with a third party bulk email service provider, Mailchimp.
We gather information to facilitate the sale, coordination and management of client projects. We also gather information to provide news and information via our company email list. The information we gather is used only for these purposes, which are related to our business relationships and marketing efforts. We are always clear about how personal information will be used, and we never use it for a purpose other than that described without your permission.
Also, when you browse our website, we may collect information about your visit and your web browsing. That information may include
- your IP address,
- your operating system,
- your browser ID,
- your browsing activity, and
- other information about how you interacted with our website.
Transfer of information from the Polycot Associates site to a third party is limited to the following:
- We store past, current, and potential customer and client information in a customer relationship management system called Zoho CRM. This information is used to coordinate sales and client relationships, and is not shared with any other third party.
- We store client and ongoing project information on Teamwork, a project communication and tracking system. This information is used to for project management, coordination, and communication, and is not shared with any third party.
- We store names and email addresses of interested parties who voluntarily sign up for our email lists in a system called Mailchimp. This information is used to transmit Polycot Associates news and information, and is not shared with any other third party.
Polycot Associates will never disclose any of your sensitive information without your affirmative consent.
If you have any concern about information Polycot Associates has collected about you, or feel that information so collected has been inappropriately disclosed or misused, please notify us immediately via email to info at polycotassociates.com or letter to Polycot Associates, PO Box 151507, Austin, TX 78715-1507.
Polycot Associates collects only very limited personal data, and you always have the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether your personal information will be (i) disclosed to a third party or (ii) used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. In any case where third party disclosure or alternate use is possible, Polycot Associates will offer a clear choice for you to opt out.
The Polycot Associates Team